Legalities are far from our favorite thing here at Suds n Spirits, we do everything we can to make the process as simple and seamless as possible. Below if everything you need to know in regards to shipping terms and conditions:
- COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN & SHIPPING ALL ORDERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE CDC to all states in THE USA.
- Non-California residents are responsible for determining if their state or county laws allow wines, spirits or tobacco products to be shipped into their state or county. Each state or county has their own laws and regulations related to there products. Please check with your appropriate agencies. Each individual accepts full responsibility for their state verification.
- All purchases must be made by individuals age 21 and older. Delivery carrier will require proof of age, and a signature is required for all deliveries. Only persons age 21 and older can accept delivery.
- Products cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, Post Office boxes. Any order shipped to an improper address, purchaser will be responsible for any return shipping fees. If you must cancel due to an improper address, a 10% charge may apply.
- We prefer to ship to a business - because they are always open with someone present to sign for deliveries.
- If bottle size is not listed it should be assumed that the bottle is 750ml.
- Laws regarding the sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages are complex and constantly changing. The politics, policies and procedures regarding such sales and transportation are different in every state. That is why you are buying from us in California and why title to the alcoholic beverages is passing to you upon purchase. In the event that we may ship wine or other alcoholic beverages to your state in accordance with a state privilege requiring the payment of state taxes, you will be charged the sales tax, if any, assessed by your state for that transaction; otherwise either California sales tax will be assessed on the sale. Title to all product intended for shipment to federal property and Indian reservations passes to the customer when the goods are picked up by the common carrier and California sales tax may be collected on all such purchases. When your order is approved by your credit card company, you own the goods. If you choose shipping as a delivery method, you are asking us to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. We make no representations about the legality of shipping alcoholic beverages. Our site lists those states where common carriers will deliver alcohol. You are responsible for compliance with all laws regarding such shipments. You may also make your own shipping arrangements
- Due to potential heat exposure and damages during warm weather and cold during the winter months, Ground Shipping is not recommended for any orders. We cannot be held responsible for damaged items due to the selection of ground delivery for your order! If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will do our best to do so.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary and you should look at the description for a more detailed product explanation. If you are looking for a specific vintage, edition, etc. is it recommended to email at email@example.com to verify.
- All sales are final. If you need to cancel an order, and order has not shipped, a refund may be issued, and 10% fee may apply.
- Once order is placed it is changed to status "awaiting fulfillment" allow 24 - 72 hours for packaging. Once order has shipped customer will receive email notification with tracking information and status will be changed to "shipped"
- Refunds are not accepted. If you require a refund, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for return. If a return is allowed, the customer shall pay for all shipping costs and may be subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Alcoholic beverages with more than 70% alcohol content or 140 proof, including 95% grain alcohol are not available for purchase to be shipped. Alcoholic beverages with less than 24% alcoholic content are not subject to hazardous materials regulations. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages over 24% alcohol (48 Proof) should be shipped by air.
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Once your payment is confirmed we will try to ship your order within 3 business days and during the holidays some orders may take a little longer. If you place an order and an item is out of stock we will contact you and ask you if you would like a refund or if you would like to wait until we receive the product. If the out-of-stock item is limited, seasonal or rare we may not have a timetable for when that item will be back in stock. If a product is out-of-stock at the store it can take up to 5 business days for us to receive the product from the distributor.
- Due to demand and availability, we cannot guarantee that orders will be filled if you order a limited or seasonal release. If a limited item is out of stock you will receive a full refund and will be notified when the item does come back in stock.
- All shipping prices are estimates and are based on your destination. The average size and weight of typical 750ml, 1.0L, 1.75L bottles and items with special packaging will require additional shipping costs and we contact you if there is any difference. We do not profit off of shipping and do everything in out power to keep shipping costs as low as possible.
- All products are carefully packaged in shipping appropriate containers or boxes. Suds n Spirits is committed to a sustainable environment and we will reuse boxes whenever possible to help the environment and keep the cost of shipping as low as possible. We use special care and packaging to ensure that your order will make it to you without any damages. If any products are damaged during shipping, please email us a picture of the damaged product. A refund can only be issued if the damaged product is returned. Leaks are not covered under our damage policy and cannot guarantee bottle will not leak. If a order has a significant leak, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- We are not responsible to damage due to weather conditions. It is the customers responsibility to check the weather for any severe conditions that may damage the product prior to placing an order.